Reviews (62)Show had decent stuff, I purchased multiple auctions/lots. Some key cards were missing from my shipment. After messaging the seller was told those specific cards were shipped separately because there was not enough space in the package. But the bubble mailer I received had plenty of space left for the missing cards. The cards were also loosely tossed in a bubble mailer and all mixed together without any team bags or auction numbers so sorting through it was difficult.
After trying to work out the missing cards with the seller, they said there could have been a mix up in shipping and then stopped responding. Whatnot support ultimately handled it. I messaged you. You didn’t even give me 12 hours to respond.
These kids man. No patience & don’t work apparently. Great seller fast safe shipping Absolutely horrible seller. I ordered a Mikel brown jr auto on June 10th and just received the package today on July 20th after he took forever to ship out yet, it gets worse since he sent me a Dillon Jones auto that’s worth about $2. I see he has some similar reviews to the one I’m writing so I’m guessing this is a common issue. This is the first time I’ve ever actually written a bad review because of the lack of communication where I hoped the seller would atleast be honest about sending me a completely different card than what I purchased. Also I bought the card like 2 weeks or so before the nba draft so I’m guessing he didn’t like the price he sold it for and instead shipped me bs and sold it for his own profit rather than canceling my order. Didn’t reach out. Other people did. Shipping mistakes happen, I had to repackage some of the orders due to the mailers being from a different post office & a whole bunch of bs. Sorry you got it late. ordered 2 #'d rookie cards. took forever to ship. then I received the completely wrong order. Just a random mash of cards stuffed in the package. most just raw or only in penny sleeves. not in good condition at all. Will not be buying from here again. beware!Label mixup. Sent him $35 worth of cards instead of his $10 order.
Full of crap. Received a bunch of cards instead mint condition & including a handful of cards that were in mags corresponding with the higher value cards. I HAVE PHOTOS OF THE MAGS & PACKAGE when he received it. Everything was in fine condition Very well packed, and super fast. A+ fantastic lot. Thank you Honest whatnot seller. provided refund when did not receive the cards. A+Thank you for your understanding & feedback Scott. I hope to see you in my streams again in the future when I resume. Awesome cards, fast shipping, good packaging