Reviews (18,738)Outstanding cards excellent service, fast shipping thank you Didnt get anything but base cards. I remember when sellers wouldn't even mail this bs out! This App has gone to trash! One person wins in the break and it’s not even a big card like they act like it is. Was the worst downtown you can hit. I Will not be buying into these guys break again. Be prepared to get .02 cents worth of cards from this break unless you take down every spot price to hi for not winning one card. can't give a review cuz I never got a card Prices start at $1 and are entirely determined by the market. YOU 🫵🏻 chose what price to pay. Also high* too* PULLED A JAXSON DART UPTOWN OUT OF MY FREE OPTIC BOOSTER! Thank you guys so much! The best show on this app pulled a brick Purdy captain in charge Beautiful card and quick delivery. I love buying from these guys. great seller thank you for the givey You’re welcome! Hit a nuke ☢️ Great channel - fun break - awesome giveaways! The only downside is that my kids now runs around yelling about beans, bones, and provolone 🤣A slice of cheese never hurt nobody 🧀 No luck in the break but cards arrived safelyLike a crane delivering a newborn 👶🏼 This has become my number one show on Whatnot, the host is very professional and knowledgeable about anything that you might need help with, very kind and courteous and great giveaways so come join the best show on the appThank you for such kind words!! I’m glad you enjoy the show 👍 I spent almost 900 I n 22 spots got no value and it was my first time on site sent message no response for what I spent i could have brought a high end downtown and blaster that's why I have not been back very disappointed and felt unappreciated this could have been one of my spots but after all this with no response to message and no attempts to keep me as a client with any token of appreciation you lost a whale oh September 6th if u even care was the day t a ke a look n tell me I'm wrong We do not control what comes out of the boxes produced and manufactured by Panini 👍 Thank you so much! Perfect You’re very welcome! Amazing Cards not sleevedVet base doesn’t get sleeved Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍You’re very welcome! Enjoy! 🫶🏻