Reviews (83)Great packaging and got here in a timely manner great service and overall great a show As always a great seller. He will take the time to explain everything so you know what you are buying. Has a great selection of knives at competitive prices. I am a repeat customer and will continue buying from him. Great knife awesome price.
Seller is very easy to work with and is willing to help you out however he can.
I would highly recommend him and will definitely be buying from him again. I love this knife. It’s one of my favorite. I appreciate you. Great knives. Well packed. Knives received exactly as seen in the show. Fast shipping. Thank you! Fast shipping. Good prices. Awesome seller. Will continue to purchase from him. Awesome seller…New knife was sealed in box and “used knife” was in new condition…10/10…Super Fast Shipping! Thank you so much Brother!!!! Perfect as always! Great seller with great items!! Thank you!! Very fast shipping!! Thanks for the giveaway!!! super cool knife. thank you 😊 great knife for a decent price Beautiful knife came as expected. 10/10 would buy again. Thank you so much for the awesome knives and lanyards. Your show is top notch! Massive thank you for the givvy and all of the advice. I greatly appreciate it ! Always great products a d prices. Highly recommended and satisfied. Awesome dude! Thank you! It’s better than I expected! Appreciate it! Great knife as Dreamtechs always are. Shipping was a bit slow but at no fault of the seller's. thanks! Great communication with seller and super quick delivery!!! Great seller and great prices. Thanks for the great deals!! Hand down the best knife dealer on whatnot. Extremely fair, cool show to watch, cool guy to talk to, and recommend very good knifes. Best giveaway I’ve won too!