Reviews (1,063)I love it so much I can't wait to add it to my binder! thank you ! Quick
Reliable
Thanks dude : 100/10 as always!! love my cards, and love the streams!🫰🏽 Was happy to get a treasure rare for a cheap/reasonable price and it unfortunately never came in the mail. Friendly seller, just never received my card.Hi Jacob! I’m genuinely sorry to hear the card never reached you. According to my records, the package was shipped, and unfortunately, once it is in USPS’s possession, there can be situations where a package is delayed or lost. I completely understand how frustrating that must be. Please reach out to Whatnot Support as soon as possible to report the item as not received. I’d be happy to assist however I can, but the claim would need to be initiated by you through Whatnot. All cards in good condition with shipping protectors the packaging was immaculate bro! I feel very comfortable buying from you again. thank you! Every thing came in perfect, packaged very well and protected. fast shipping. thank you! Love the cards and got here fast 💪🏼😎 Very awesome streamer!! Thank you! The goat of One Piece TCG’s on Whatnot! 🐐 100/10 Thank you so much! 🖤 Fast, clean, legit! Thanks!
Great Quality & Superb Customer Service. Well Packaged & Fast Shipping. Conditions & Appearance of Cards are Fantastic. Would Highly Recommend this Seller !! A+++ Received a First Class shipment from this Seller. Customer Service was Outstanding and Items were Packaged with the Utmost Care . Shipping stands out as it was Lightning Fast !! I would not Hesitate to Purchase from this Seller at all or at anytime. Highly Recommend. A-1 First Class !! A+++++