Reviews (3,456)Should have waited for cases on first purchase 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ best accessories on the app!!!!! Best supply show on the app. Love both the product and the people. Thanks! Awesome products and fast shipping
Thanks for the light up charger my daughter already stole it haha. Very fast shipping and great products to choose from I used to ALWAYS drop my mags, and they would break or scratch. Now, with orangekat mag bags, I don’t have that problem. I think this is one of the best sellers on the app. We get great deals, fast shipping, fun shows, and sick cards/accessories. I highly recommend. Five ⭐️ Great streamer and seller. with awesome product for everyone and great deals. Super fast shipping and very secure. Ty orangecat for keeping me supplied. Everyone buy with. the up most confidence. Cat's accesories are goated, especially the Slab Kats!! Great cards and products! 🔥🔥🔥stream! Appreciate y'all as always 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼 A+ Card Mags/Bags!! Top quality and great shipping!! Love the products thank you! Greatest accessories in the hobby!! Great cards and show. Order shipped fast and well protected. Awesome Products! Shipped Fast! Thank you!! 🙏 Ty for the beautiful card! 🔥 stream!!