Reviews (2,018)I got my order today. Thank you so much! My items got here super fast and professionally packaged. Very well protected. I had a battle with the tape and bubble wrap but I won the fight. my crystals are all so pretty thank you! and thank you for the little wax melt samples, I can't wait to try them! I always have the best time shopping in OEM shows! Great products, friendly customer service and fast shipping. Thank you for all my unique mini carvings! Absolutely love my new pieces.. fast shipping and everything was packed very well.. tysm.. I highly recommend this seller thank you it is nice my son likes it and thanks for the freebies. My stuff is amazing like always. You can’t beat their prices or their great packaging. When you come in there show it’s not just a show. Your family loved and cared for. If you aren’t addicted to crystal yet you will be when you join their show and make your first purchase. Everything has great detail and colors. My stuff is amazing like always. You can’t beat their prices or their great packaging. When you come in there show it’s not just a show. Your family loved and cared for. If you aren’t addicted to crystal yet you will be when you join their show and make your first purchase. Everything has great detail and colors. My stuff is amazing like always. You can’t beat their prices or their great packaging. When you come in there show it’s not just a show. Your family loved and cared for. If you aren’t addicted to crystal yet you will be when you join their show and make your first purchase. Everything has great detail and colors. Beautiful Crystals as always 😍 Thank you do so much dear 💚 as always, Mama Organic is the best!!! i got some extra tiny spheres for my birthday (because yall know i love tiny spheres lol)- thank you so much!!! everything came packaged super well in bubble wrap and arrived in one piece! i always love anything i get from y’all 🫶💚🫶💚 Like always I’m so amazed with everything I get. It’s always so beautiful and eye catching also great prices fast shipping and amazing family lovely pieces. very fast shipping. will purchase again Awesome seller, addictive to buy from. Great crystals and giveaways. Thank you! Love your stream! Thank you so so much! I enjoyed the show, great deals and super fast shipping. Every item came in great shape. My package also came with a tarot card that made it fun.. I had to research what it meant, thought that was pretty cool! Thanks again! ✨✨ I love it so much!! such a sweet lady!! My mom is going to absolutely LOVE her Raven and turtle!! Thank you so much! Perfect and well packed as always 💚 Perfect as always, thank you for the freebies! 💚 Cute as always and so very well packed, thank you dear 💚 wish I could give 22 stars! perfect items and great delivery! thank you y'all! love ya Really loved my Ruby in Zoisite sterling silver cuff from them. I usually buy more of figurines, bracelets, spheres & towers but they do have actual jewelry selection. You just have to look into their daily set up very good 🔎. Also received a banded agate mini sphere & an apatite tumbled stone. Apatite is growing on me like Amazonite & Aquamarine recently. I think the bracelet is Azurite? 🤔 Thank u so much for the items recieved, i love them and will find a special place to see them every time . many blessings, i also do and will recommand everyone i know to u . Bigkinggg1🤗🥰