Reviews (3,552)Beautiful praying hands 🙏🏽 thank you Always the best quality from David!!! 10/10!!!!
David is by far the most kind and honest seller on this platform. I have saved thousands shopping here and will continue to support. Thank you again David 🙏 I bought a 4mm hollow figaro and I love it. Ill definitely be buying more from this place Great quality, wish it was alittle thicker in between clovers but overall great 👍 Came just as described! Real authentic 10kt gold! Thank you David! ☺️ as always a ten star if could best gold show I've found ✨️ 👌 🙌 ❤️ Orlandofoldmachine sells nothing but top notch products is the fastest shipper on whatnot and offers products at the very best prices. Thanks Dave always a pleasure to buy from you! as described arrived on time great seller and value for my buck$ as described arrived on time great package! great value for the buck 👏 Hands down best seller on app!! David is the man!!! Thank you and god bless!! Overall, great chain I did have to adjust the clasp. They did not lock into place. BEST PRODUCTS
FAST SHIPPING The bracelet is fine but during the auction I inquired if it was adjustable and was told yes. The exact verbal description was “they are at least 7”When it arrived it turned out to not be adjustable and was 8” which is too big for me. So I had to take it to a jeweler and pay an additional $65 to get it resized. This was frustrating. Beautiful piece. Great size , fast delivery. Thank you I absolutely love my necklace! The quality is excellent, and it is even more beautiful in person. It was a wonderful price for such a beautiful piece. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend David! Thanks again for a lovely pendant. It was something special that you typically don’t carry and was exactly what I was looking for! So happy to have popped in and been able to purchase it from Orlando Gold for an amazing price! Thanks again! Another great purchase from David. Beautiful 20" gucci puff chain.