Reviews (60)Loooooooove this seller and these pieces Thank you for my awesome jewelry and extra goodies😍 Jenn, your items are all beautiful 😍 & you give us bidders such good deals!! I am so happy with my order, Ive bookmarked all future shows 🫶 Im excited to shop with you again! Amazing deals on unique pieces! Jenn!!!!! Oh my gosh! First purchase and everything came so beautiful, well packaged and at great prices! You are beyond sweet with the little gifts you added! I’m so thankful! I can’t believe your generosity! 😭 Love you! 1000/10! Would always recommend! Thank you soooo much! 🤍 Beautiful pieces every single time and the sweetest seller! Thank you so much! Didn't realize just how huge the pearls with ribbons were. the style is lovely but not the pearl size. As for the other 2 pearls I really loved them and the definitely were of great quality. Just the sweetest seller and so generous! The free gifts with my purchase were adorable! Thank you so much! Awesome item and got here so fast! Great experience from start to finish! Buy with confidence!!! So so so happy with my purchase!!! I love everything. Fun seller with great prices! Thank you so much for keeping me & my tiny wrists in mind 😊 I love all pieces and thank you for the gift. love this buyer! Great items! Love my earrings & great show!! What an awesome seller! I loved what I purchased. The giveaways were awesome! Thank you!! Thank you so much! Loved them all!! Love love love everything! Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️ Loved everything! It’s -all so beautiful! Thank you so much for my goodies & a great show!!