Reviews (167)Amazing seller .. Love all the items 🧡 Thank you, Jenn! Everything arrived beautifully packaged. Love my purchase.
Jenn’s shop is the best. She’s an amazing seller with very cool items. Knows her stuff. 🥰🥰 As an English and Literature teacher, I fell in love with these little books. Great share for my students. Seller was prompt with shipping and packaging was lovely and filled with care. Love the vocabulary cards! Thank you! Will definitely visit again. She had a wonderful show with even better prices! I will be following. Package came very well wrapped and quickly. Excellent service and great items! Wonderful seller and amazing packaging ❤️ Great shop with unique items, and exceptional customer service. Loved the quality of the products. Excellent packaging and fast shipping. Item as described and is absolutely gorgeous- can't wait to pit a light in it!! Thank you!! Totally love this! Thank you so much for packaging well and shipping quickly This is even better in person. The pot is perfectly stained and toasty. Perfect item for fall into Thanksgiving. Love my purchase! Perfect for my kitchen vignette! ❤️ Obsessed with this shop!! 🗝️🗝️🗝️ I am so happy with my order! My items were exactly as described, packed perfectly and came with the cutest little flashcards! I will definitely purchase from this shop again! Thank you so much! Love your shop🥰 Both beautiful! Perfect!❤️❤️ Absolutely love all of my doll parts 🫶 Absolutely love my unique antique grave marker ✨️🤍 Just amazing!!! Thank you so much!!