Reviews (1,163)the one and only 🫶🏽🍻🫡 top streamer for sure otaku really outdoes everyone...i cant imagine he has a single bad review or unhappy customer, so awesome great deals and cards..! love the cards the stream was great homie even waited for me and searched for more cards of my favorite character what a class act Great cards, and they are all in NM condition, but have no idea why only a few cards on the top of the stack and bottom of the stack were sleeved, then rest of the cards were taped together with light adhesive tape. The tape was actually touching all the card edges, so there was sticky residue on the sides of each that were unsleeved. Granted, very little residue, but I could still feel the tape residue on the sides of each card, which means so have to clean each of them with card cleaner myself upon arrival. Well bundled in bubble packaging, so cards were well protected in transit. Just have no idea why these wouldn’t be put into a small team bag, as a much more preferable way to package these than taping them together.im so sorry to hear that my friend. i will reach out and and find a way to make it right for you. I appreciate the feedback. I deal with large quantities of cards sometimes so I try utilize the cards that are already sleeved but I apologize for the mess it made 😭 Awesome DBZ stock all the time🔥🔥🔥 whatever you want, Otaku's got it in spades.. do yourself a favor and check him out! You won't regret it 😮💨 Awesome cards for good prices 🔥, everything came in well packaged and in great condition Very happy thank you for the amazing lot! my guy! always looking out for the community! great streamer! Absolutely goated as always. Amazing seller and person in general. Over 9000!!!! Packaging was A1 highly recommend. Great deals! Absolutely goated. 1000000000/10. OVER 9000 W seller. Gave me a ton of extra freebies. Definitely recommend 💪🏼 I was new to Otaku shop! I was missing out. Great seller. Otaku! This shop is LEGIT!! Shop with confidence. Everything showed up minty. Took care of me. Arrived fast. Packaged super professionally. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 one of the BEST shops on here!!! from being dope, having some fire cards and the immaculate shipping. straight 🔥🔥🔥🔥 amazing seller and also amazing cards with killer deals. please give them a follow and check out their shows ASAP! cards came well packaged and safely secured and was shipped very fast as well.