Reviews (177)The Snoopy was perfect! Just what I needed. Thank you for my freebies, that was so sweet of you!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⢦⣤⠖⣺⣍⠉⠉⠙⠲⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣠⠤⠖⠒⠒⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢣⠀⠀
⡸⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡈⠉⠁⠀⠈⠓⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡈⢇⠀
⡧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠋⢁⣴⣾⣿⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⣿⣿⣷⡜⡀
⢱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡿⣽⣾⣻⢿⣴⣾⣿⢿⣾⣸⣿⣿⣿⣧⢱
⠀⠳⣄⠀⠀⢀⡤⠟⠛⠻⣾⣽⣟⣯⣷⢯⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⡚
⠀⠀⠈⠉⢲⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡿⣾⣽⣾⠋⠀⠈⢣⣙⣋⡥⠞⠁
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢆⠀⠀⣠⢾⣟⣿⣳⢿⣞⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠋⠉⢦⣀⣀⡴⠃Thank you! 🫶🏼 Amazing deals love my little 🐊 friend and see why he is part of your personal collection. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡤⠶⠶⠶⠶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⡾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣀⡤⠶⠶⠶⠶⣶⣤⣤⣄⣀⣠⣾⡋⠀⣀⡄⠰⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠟⠀⣠⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣼⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠏⢹⡿⠛⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠈⠛⠷⠦⡤⠤⠞⠋⠀⣼⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠏⣰⡟⢁⡀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⢀⣀⡀⠀⣼⠟⣠⣤⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠙⠿⠶⡆⠀⠀⢀⣾⡏⣰⣿⣶⣿⠏⢠⣾⠋⣽⡟⣡⡞⣻⡷⢋⣿⢃⣼⣿⣞⣡⡾⠃⠀⠀⢀⣄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡟⠠⣿⠋⣾⣯⡴⣿⣥⢾⣯⡴⠋⢼⡟⠁⣾⣯⢿⡿⠋⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿
⢀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡟⠀⠀⠁⠀⠈⠉⡀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠈⠁⠀⠈⢿⣦⡀⠀⢀⣴⠏
⣾⠃⠀⣠⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡿⠁⢀⣾⢃⣤⡶⣶⡖⢀⣤⡤⠀⣤⣤⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠋⠁⠀
⠙⠒⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⣰⣿⢫⣿⠋⢸⣿⣇⣾⠏⢀⣾⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣯⢾⣿⠋⢸⣇⣠⡾⠏⢸⣧⡴⠋⡿⠀⢀⣴⡶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⡴⠖⠛⠛⠛⠿⠶⣶⣦⣤⣾⡃⠀⠀⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⠶⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡿⠛⠛⠿⢶⣦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢻⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠻⠶⣶⣶⣶⣶⡶⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢙⡳⠶⠤⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Thank you for the great deals on the fan! I didn’t realize it could double as a phone holder on the fan stand. ∧_∧
(*・∀・*)
★*。:゚*〇☆〇*゚:。:*★
☆。*・:+*゚ ゚*+:・*。☆
THANK YOU !
・*・゚゚゚゚・*・゚゚゚゚・*☆・* Awesome!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠠⠄⢦⡀⠰⣼⡀⢠⠈⠆⠀⡏⠀⠙⡆⠀⠣⡆⢢⠀⢀⠀⠀
⢠⠔⠊⠁⢀⣞⡀⠘⠃⠈⡟⡇⠘⠃⠈⡀⡇⢠⡀⠀⢰⡻⠀⠐⠂⢁⣨⠆
⠸⣶⣶⠀⠙⠙⢃⠀⢧⠀⢁⡇⣰⡟⣀⣰⣇⣸⢣⠀⣾⠁⢰⠂⠘⠉⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⣣⣈⡄⢣⣶⣿⠿⠋⢻⢃⠜⠙⠻⠛⢫⠛⠻⣿⡶⣋⣀⠀⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠰⣿⣦⡈⠀⠀⣦⠃⢰⡷⡄⢱⡉⠀⢰⡇⠀⡙⣻⠷⡃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠇⠀⢠⡇⠀⠃⠗⠀⠈⡇⠀⠿⠀⢠⡱⠁⠀⡸⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡀⣀⡸⢿⣄⣀⣀⣠⣿⣆⠀⠀⣠⢷⠿⢶⠜⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠛⠛⠁⠀⠙⠛⠋⠁⠘⠻⠿⠛⢹⣿⣄⡨⠀⠀⠀⠀ awesome shows great deals excellent shipping what else can you ask for thank you man appreciate the deals love what I got definitely be back(づ๑•ᴗ•๑)づ ⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⣀⠀⢀⣄⠀⣄⠀⢠⢀⠀⣠⡀⢀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠰⠺⡟⠁⣿⣤⣿⢠⣿⣽⣦⡟⣧⣾⢸⢿⡋⠀⠈⢷⡴⢋⡞⠙⣷⣾⠀⣶⠀
⠀⠀⣧⠀⠿⠀⠻⠿⠀⠀⠿⠇⠘⠏⠟⠀⠻⠆⠀⠸⠇⠈⢧⣤⠟⣧⣠⠟⠀
Came well packaged and protected and was a quick shipper(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾 !!! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝ packaged great and gave great deals will be buying more!!
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
| THANK YOU! |
|____________. |
\ (•◡•) /
\ /
——
| |.
| |₍^. .^₎⟆ great seller! super fast shipping, everything packaged super well and even got a couple little freebies. Would recommend any day of the week!(づ ᴗ _ᴗ)づ♡ 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾!
I appreciate your support! What I asked for and got here quick⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠴⠒⠒⠒⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠎⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⡴⠚⠛⠛⠛⢲⢶⡾⠧⠔⠂⠻⣄⣀⣀⠴⠁⡴⠂⠀⠀⠀
⠘⣄⡀⠀⠀⣰⢇⣞⣁⠀⣀⣀⡀⣀⣀⣤⢀⣾⡡⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠈⠉⠀⣰⡟⡼⢻⣏⣼⣵⣏⠞⡿⢋⣿⣾⠻⡏⠁⠀⢰⡆
⠀⣄⠀⣰⠟⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⡀⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠙⢦⣀⠜⠁
⠈⠓⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⣼⢃⡾⣷⠋⣿⣴⢋⣴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⠤⢤⣤⣀⣛⣽⠃⠳⠞⠁⠓⠊⢁⣠⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠘⡅⠀⠀⠀⢈⡿⠛⠳⠦⢤⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠙⠦⠤⠔⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ What sweet handsome guy!
Thank you your generosity 🫶🏼
I love the beast, he’s my favorite & a keeper!
Trusted seller, fast shipper & just down right wonderful! ˚∧_∧ + —̳͟͞͞💗
( •‿• )つ —̳͟͞͞ 💗 —̳͟͞͞💗 +
(つ < —̳͟͞͞💗
| _つ + —̳͟͞͞💗 —̳͟͞͞💗 ˚
`し´ Thank you for kindness!
I really appreciate the support! amazing seller everything came fast love the positive attitude Thank you for stopping by and showing love and support! And I really appreciate the awesome review! ❤️🔥
awesome. packaged very well. Will purchase from again. Thank you for you purchase! I really appreciate it.
I’m glad it all got there safely. 🦺🥽 Fast shipping Thank you for your support! 🙏🏼 Arrived so fast!! i absolutely love my new plushie!! He my baby now. I hope the kitties enjoy their snack :) Appreciate everything so much loved all of it!! Would def shop again ^o^ Thank you so much for the support!, And Laz and Giz were super ecstatic to get the sweet snacks you sent them!😻😻🐈🐈⬛ they Really Appreciate it! ❤️🔥🫶🏼 arrived quickly and in great condition. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠤⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢀⣤⠶⠒⠶⢶⣤⣀⠀⣠⡠⡏⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣾⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡏⠛⠋⠀⠑⢤⣀⡈⠁⠀⠀⣀⡀⣤⠀⠀⠀
⠻⣧⡀⠀⢀⠀⣿⡇⣀⠀⣶⣄⣤⡤⠄⢠⡄⣔⣦⠀⣿⡇⣰⡆
⠀⠈⠉⠀⠉⠀⣿⢷⣿⣠⣿⢿⣿⣸⡇⣿⡿⢸⣿⠀⣿⣷⡟⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡺⢏⠀⠿⠀⠻⡷⠉⡭⠿⡉⠁⢻⣇⡜⠿⠃⠻⣦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⢀⡁⢤⣾⠂⣶⡄⢀⣶⠇⣱⢴⡷⢀⣶⠀⢲⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠜⣽⡧⠚⠿⠴⠃⠘⠧⠜⠿⠤⠋⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⠈⢡⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠒⠋I Appreciate Your Support and Feedback! thanks✨Ỵ̛̖͋͢o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ w̦̺̐̐͟ẹ̿͋̒̕l̙͖̑̾ͣc͕͗ͤ̕̕o̯̱̊͊͢ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕✨
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠴⠒⠒⠒⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠎⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⡴⠚⠛⠛⠛⢲⢶⡾⠧⠔⠂⠻⣄⣀⣀⠴⠁⡴⠂⠀⠀⠀
⠘⣄⡀⠀⠀⣰⢇⣞⣁⠀⣀⣀⡀⣀⣀⣤⢀⣾⡡⡄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠈⠉⠀⣰⡟⡼⢻⣏⣼⣵⣏⠞⡿⢋⣿⣾⠻⡏⠁⠀⢰⡆
⠀⣄⠀⣰⠟⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⡀⢀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠙⢦⣀⠜⠁
⠈⠓⠒⠁⠀⠀⠀⣼⢃⡾⣷⠋⣿⣴⢋⣴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣀⠤⢤⣤⣀⣛⣽⠃⠳⠞⠁⠓⠊⢁⣠⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠘⡅⠀⠀⠀⢈⡿⠛⠳⠦⢤⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠙⠦⠤⠔⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Super fast shipping!!! Awesome seller!! Excellent transaction!! Thanks very much!!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠠⠄⢦⡀⠰⣼⡀⢠⠈⠆⠀⡏⠀⠙⡆⠀⠣⡆⢢⠀⢀⠀⠀
⢠⠔⠊⠁⢀⣞⡀⠘⠃⠈⡟⡇⠘⠃⠈⡀⡇⢠⡀⠀⢰⡻⠀⠐⠂⢁⣨⠆
⠸⣶⣶⠀⠙⠙⢃⠀⢧⠀⢁⡇⣰⡟⣀⣰⣇⣸⢣⠀⣾⠁⢰⠂⠘⠉⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠘⣣⣈⡄⢣⣶⣿⠿⠋⢻⢃⠜⠙⠻⠛⢫⠛⠻⣿⡶⣋⣀⠀⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠰⣿⣦⡈⠀⠀⣦⠃⢰⡷⡄⢱⡉⠀⢰⡇⠀⡙⣻⠷⡃⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠇⠀⢠⡇⠀⠃⠗⠀⠈⡇⠀⠿⠀⢠⡱⠁⠀⡸⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡀⣀⡸⢿⣄⣀⣀⣠⣿⣆⠀⠀⣠⢷⠿⢶⠜⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠛⠛⠁⠀⠙⠛⠋⠁⠘⠻⠿⠛⢹⣿⣄⡨
Much appreciated! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 arrived perfectly packaged. thank you!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡤⠶⠶⠶⠶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⡾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣀⡤⠶⠶⠶⠶⣶⣤⣤⣄⣀⣠⣾⡋⠀⣀⡄⠰⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠟⠀⣠⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣼⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠏⢹⡿⠛⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠈⠛⠷⠦⡤⠤⠞⠋⠀⣼⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⠏⣰⡟⢁⡀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⢀⣀⡀⠀⣼⠟⣠⣤⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠙⠿⠶⡆⠀⠀⢀⣾⡏⣰⣿⣶⣿⠏⢠⣾⠋⣽⡟⣡⡞⣻⡷⢋⣿⢃⣼⣿⣞⣡⡾⠃⠀⠀⢀⣄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡟⠠⣿⠋⣾⣯⡴⣿⣥⢾⣯⡴⠋⢼⡟⠁⣾⣯⢿⡿⠋⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿
⢀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡟⠀⠀⠁⠀⠈⠉⡀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠈⠁⠀⠈⢿⣦⡀⠀⢀⣴⠏
⣾⠃⠀⣠⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡿⠁⢀⣾⢃⣤⡶⣶⡖⢀⣤⡤⠀⣤⣤⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠋⠁⠀
⠙⠒⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⠃⣰⣿⢫⣿⠋⢸⣿⣇⣾⠏⢀⣾⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣯⢾⣿⠋⢸⣇⣠⡾⠏⢸⣧⡴⠋⡿⠀⢀⣴⡶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢀⡴⠖⠛⠛⠛⠿⠶⣶⣦⣤⣾⡃⠀⠀⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⠶⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡿⠛⠛⠿⢶⣦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢻⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠻⠶⣶⣶⣶⣶⡶⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢙⡳⠶⠤⠒⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Love them and they came with a gift! 🥰 thank you! I’m so glad you where happy with your purchase! Thank you for supporting. 🙏🏼❤️🔥 great seller packaged very well shipped even faster. thanks againI really appreciate the positive feedback. 🙏🏼
🤟🏼❤️🔥🫶🏼 false advertisement told me it was automatic and its not.The description clearly states in full detail that it is not automatic. You messaged me asking, I replied that they are not. But that I do have some for sale. I apologize for the confusion. But every item I listed all have descriptions. Unfortunately you misread or misunderstood the description. Received as described. With a few great stickers.
Thank youYou’re very welcome!
I appreciate the support! 🙏🏼❤️🔥
Quick shipping and packaged incredibly well amd protectedThank you for the great review! 🙏🏼❤️🔥🫶🏼
I appreciate all the support. 🫡