Reviews (31)Love my givvy items so much!! Thank you thank you!! ❤️❤️You’re always sooo nice! We love to have you in our show!!! 💕🥰 Thank you! Thank you so so much for my givvy!!! Literally made my day with the Mickey Mouse things. It’s like you knew!! Everything was perfect and I can’t wait to wear my Denver color pants!!!! ❤️❤️You’re very welcome girl!!! Thank you 😊 🥰💕 Love it thank you!Great!!! I’m very happy you loved it. Thank you so much!!! 😊 💕 Thank you!!Thank you Shnooker!!! You’re always so kind and thoughtful 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 All great items and so nicely packaged. Thank you!!Shnooker Thank you so much girl! We love to have you in our show!!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 I am so excited about my Spanx leggings purchase. What a great price for something brand new with tags!!! Your shows are great and your description of your items are on point. I will definitely tune in to your future shows!!! Thank you for the fast shipping! Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it 💕 very disappointed in the quality of clothes she sold me. I knew they were pre love but I wasn't expecting worn out! Thank you so much for picking such great items! They were perfect!! And thank you for wrapping everything so nicely ❤️❤️ You’re the best and can’t wait for more shows.You’re very sweet. Thank you so much! 😊 🥰