Reviews (46,429)Absolutely love, love, love these Halloween costumes I got for my granddaughters. Good quality and well packaged. Quick delivery. Love all the spooky apparel!🎃💀 Fast shipping, great prices Love this shop! Always a great show and buys 😊 I love all my goodies. Thank you. I only have one problem on my account for some reason has my old email address [email protected] which is my old email. I do not get any information on the day I purchased stuff but then I’m getting no emails. I tried to change it but for some reason it’s not working. My email address is [email protected] so if it’s possible on your end, could you change the old mail to this new email please? It’s looking like I have two accounts going so could you please help me? All the items ordered smelled like fire smoke,other than that they where on. Exactly what was advertised and the shipping was quick. amazing stuff I love all my purchase from here 💗 1st purchase with ya'll. Fast shipping. Thank you. Shipping wasn’t the best for this one as it was put in a poly bag, so the mask got crushed. I love the host’s show though. Super cute baby clothes.Thank you! Thanks Brenda! Everything arrived and is exactly as advertised. Thanks again for the steals and deals. Loved shopping with you all! ❤️ Thanks again Erika! Best shopping day ever! Had a blast getting ready for my favorite holiday with Ericka! Thanks again for the steals and deals, I'm so happy with everything! always a great buy, breana had the FIRE this show. thanks girl!! 🥩 Great Halloween items at great prices now my kids are all set for Halloween.