Reviews (64)ive recently sold some of these sent them bubbled wrapped in a box and they got no damage seller sent them in a envelope style and had bends and one rip in the side of booster box.Can't really return because they are hard to find. I was going to save this and not open but now its damage and I might as well rip it. Fast shipping. Was packaged well. Also I pulled the Jormuntide Ignis SSP from the box! One of the boxes I ordered did not come and they were quick and open about fixing the problem. unfortunately my 2 booster boxes came smashed and damaged due to being shoved inside a small bubble wrap envelope thing. Would definitely recommend shipping them in boxes instead. Had fun with this order thank you!! Great and fun streamer who also ships quickly and securely fast shipping, good packing, fun time