Reviews (896)Love everything as usual!! Always the most amazing and unique minis 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Cody- your creations and creativity amaze me and make me smile. I love my little robot so much. Please never change - you are such a bright ray of sunshine, and I hope you always keep creating 🫶 Love your show! Hilarious!😂 There are no big enough words for the experience that is Cody! If y’all aren’t in his shoes, you are missing out!! I love these pet rocks! They are adorable and very well made. So creative. Thank you! Was worth the wait i am in love with my custom piece. 🖤 awesome as always! show is so fun to watch! fast shipping! Thank you Cody! As always a perfect transaction. The cicada is gorgeous. 10/10 The creature key is so cool!!! I love it! Thank you 😊 This lil ray eyeball is the best! I love the lil witchy bot 🤖 she’s sooo cute I had to have her and went a lil swipe crazy but she’s so good
Love all of my items from Cody! They all go in my personal tray immediately! items came broken :(You never even contacted me and left a low rating what kind of monster are you ? as always amazing original minis! love love love!!! thank you!! love my little cat and mouse 🐭😸 The bat and the creature key are amazing!