Reviews (9,105)Thank you so much for the givvy!!🙏🏼🙏🏼 Order came super quick and was packed very nicely!🙏🏼 Can you put my giveaway that was only an optic pack and a lot of good materials to do like he put it in bubble mail and it wasn’t just like an envelope
awesome streamer with awesome product and great service and fast delivery. tysm for the awesome givy Great packaging and quick shipping! Great seller good shipping excellent experience 👍 Great to see you guys back on Whatnot
Second best card from the golden ticket was a downtown and it has a letter carved into it. Disappointed. Reached out for a week straight with zero response. Best football card mystery show on the app no question great value and great hits
low valued card less than I paid for it but it was the Bengals chase brown auto so I'm happy it can go in my pc The best breakers on Whatnot love breaking with them. I love breaking with OT. They are the goats on this app fashion shipping great packaging. One of my favorite streams! Great guys and they put on a fun show! Everyone wins in OT Rips!!! A++ First time in room, first time luck! Thank you for the givvy card as well! thank you very much A ++++++seller 😊 ☺️ 🙏 was a give away thank so much was the best giveaway Ive gotten yet OT rips of the best show out any chance of some sealed product breaks coming to whatnot worst buy ever was on 3 second sudden death an didn't realize. seen card picked rt before me was $13 card so had feeling they were $12/20 cards at best was on $3 an went to swipe an as I'm swiping I see $49 then $53 I won it went from $3 to $53 in one swipe it's crazy an paid $62 with tax an shipping an get $10 card. it's crazy this guys getting $50 plus dollars for $10/15 cards bewere PSA 10 Herbert and a PSA 10 McCarthy for under $40. sign me up!! grab bunch of guys