Reviews (919)Good seller, fast shipping and enjoyed his show! Thanks! Very Surprised thanks a lot I used Duke Drip on my Micarta knife and it made it look amazing. highly recommend Thank you so much!!!! Super fast shipping, packaged perfectly!!! Great show!!!! Highly recommend following and bookmarking all future shows!!! Best blade oil I have ever used. Duke Drip is a must have for any knife enthusiasts Man, I really appreciate this. Hearing that Duke Drip is the best blade oil you’ve used means a lot to me. Thank you for trusting it and supporting what I’m building! Glow hank? Yes please! Great show, host, products, and shipping! 🙏🙏 Always a good time when you’re in the show! Really appreciate you hanging out with us and all the continued support! Thank you for the great givy and for stocking the Rivery parts. Great seller, awesome shipping and packing, and is just a great guy. Y'all should definitely check out one of his shows. Thanks again for the giveaway. Great stuff!!! Will always use this as long as it’s available. What an amazing seller, great product and flash shipping. Thank you 🙏 The drip will do my knifes well. Wa n t be in the dark now the light is super bright. Always have The Drip!!💧 Amazing product, endless uses, Third party verified, great product, great people. I know it’s always a better day when I catch an overwatch stream (the tie would be receiving a new guitar pedal in the Man which happens often but) now proud owner of two of the special Hanks though I feel like being the rep for all things here in Maine, i def need more of the special hanks. Have 2 now, and cant say enough compliments involving the streams, along with every item being so high end and meticulously created to perfection. I Can’t convey enough words, describing how much I love all these items, along with the kindness within the community, it’s the type of place that make whatnot so enjoyable! Everything is shipped an packed to perfection. Thank you again, my friend for everything. Many more reviews to come. lol. 🎸Man, this one means a lot. You’ve become a real part of the Overwatch community, and I’m genuinely grateful for your friendship and support. It’s people like you that make the streams and this whole journey worth it. Thank you, my friend and I think Maine officially has its Duke Drip rep! Great fast service. Brand new in the box. I would buy from this seller again. God bless your business. Duke drip is the best knife oil out there hands down. Amazing seller Amazing seller and always is honest ty i have not seen one of those in years. thank you