Reviews (116)great jigs awesome seller only place to get jigs very nice jigs. Happy with my purchase. Thank you. Always perfect, the best quality I absolutely love my new jigs. Always perfect, and the colors I wanted. 10/10 recommend. great baits great guy fast shipping I like the color
Thank you
great quality. great selection. great, knowledge guy. fast shipping. cant wait to catch fish with it! Great products! Highly recommend these custom jigs!!! Came fast and as shown! Looks even better in person! Highly recommend!!!! Amazing product shipped amazingly and definitely will be ordering more!! Great baits. Really fast shipping! Don’t sleep on ozsumfishing these are high quality products. Will definitely keep my on eye this guy. Looking for a good bladed jig? Look no further you’ve found it with Ozsumfishing. Some quality work and great service. Great lures! Oz does some amazing work. Amazing products with a friendly seller and fast shipping! Great seller excellent product