Reviews (37)A scholar and a gentleman. Truly spectacular service and packaging. Packaging top notch and awesome seller
Recommend 100% Pack around and find out is one of my favourite Lorcana streamers,
I am a repeat customer because the prices are great, he treats the customers well and the streams are the best vibe! THE Spot for your lorcana itches. Solid dude! amazing packaging as always If you want NEEDS, this is the guy. 100% has the Needs you're looking for. Okay, okay all jokes aside PAFO is an awesome seller that takes care of his customers, thank you PAFO! gotta be the best dude to get lorcana from, his luck is absolutely insane. Must check out ! Amazing seller and streamer! Happy to continue to support! Great prices, quick shipping. Everything was perfect. Will buy again of PAFO for sure. Thanks a lot 😃 Amazing seller, great show. Very thoughtful and helpful! Great seller came fast. Cards are perfect well protected. Thanks so much will buy again. Prices are great!! Host is engaging makes it so fun. had a lot of tariffs to pay at delivery but the seller is nice and helpful. Thank you! Got some amazing hits for our Master set and play decks of Lorcana. We will be back! Thanks all card good condition !
First off, incredibly fast shipping, which I appreciate, so thank you for that!!!
Got exactly what I was supposed to, all in proper sleeves and safe.
The prices were great compared to others I’ve purchased from.
The host was engaging, and made it fun!
Recommended!!