Reviews (56)Terrible got some bs cards
Ryan didn't get to keep all cards. I purchased. I've been on a pack and received 3 cards out of it. Been on a second pack, got 3 cards out of it. Almost thirty dollars spent in all ain't got sick's cards great card, great packaging, quick shipment chill stream, great cards Received your cards today, they all look so great thank you!
Yay!! I’m so happy they made it safely and that you love them✨
Thank you so much for the support. I hope to see you at the next show! Looks great, thanks!Thank you so much!! I’m really glad you’re happy with it.
I appreciate your support and hope to see you in the next stream. 😄 Great packaging Appreciate it! Glad it got there safe 🙌 His game he set up wasn’t explained well also it was impossible to hit his super big win wouldn’t recommend Sorry you felt that way. The game was explained during the stream and the rules were posted in the notes as well. Everything is run fairly and the big hits are based on chance.