Reviews (732)As usuall best deals on rips 😁 1000/10 stars as per usual 100% recommend authentic items Packaged with a lot of love. Great price and came in perfect condition. Definitely will be buying again! The package never arrived. I reached out to them and host basically said nothing I can do. so now I'm out money and product would not recommend very disappointed.Hey tnmnt! We’ve dm’d you 4 separate times on 3 different days regarding the issue, please check your dms as your resolution is there! fast shipping. great packaging. 10/10 ⭐ 💯% recommend this buyer Super fun stream! Fast shipping. Great Host and Fun Stream. Awesome Inventory. 10/10 Follow. Perfect Shipping perfect shipping. all items arrived in great condition. 10/10⭐ Amazing packaging and all my hits came well protected and in amazing condition 🫶🏼 fast and safe shipping. awesome streamers. 10/10 ⭐ Best stream on what’s not. Great products and 10/10 service and vibes!!! Couldn’t recommend more, stop in and check out packluckparadise for all your what not needs!