Reviews (213)Fantastic Host, SUPER FAST SHIPPING, BRILLIANTLY PROTECTED, love these streams, thank you for bringing amazing content to the community 💙 Absoluty amazing - great hosts - great shows , better products
Bookmark all future streams Brilliant delivery and the fact it was all for charity is Brillant top guys 🫶🫶 Brilliant spot. Brilliant box and brilliant streamer. Just absolutely brilliant. Thank you very much for everything. Super happy with my purchase! The item is in exact condition as shown during the live stream. The seller packed it safely and shipped it out fast. Great communication and a fun show. Highly recommend this seller amazing. highly recommend as one of the best A Lionel Messi card!! Absolutely brilliant. I owe you guys. Thank you so very much fantastic from mr pagbo yet again Super happy with my purchase! The item is in exact condition as shown during the live stream. The seller packed it safely and shipped it out fast. Great communication and a fun show. Highly recommend this seller I owe this streamer so much for the amount of giveaways I won. I am going to get paid and then grab a lot of good stuff. So thank you very much Two giveaways in a row. What is the chances of that. Absolutely awesome!! Thank you so so much for the giveaways and the awesome laughs on the stream. Thank you very much fantastic as always even a special extra with its own mag the best on whatnot by far and streams always a great watch Great service, fantastic speed in sending my cards!
Most entertaining show on WhatNot
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ thanks for my parcel, 10 out of 10, keep up the good work mate 🏴 Brilliant stream! Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Rapid delivery aswell! I’ll be back again 🫱🏻🫲🏼