Reviews (179)Great books and came packaged safely. love the thank you cards, so cute! The book is perfect! Just like the one I had in childhood. It was packaged beautifully with a hand written note. I highly recommend pages and portkeys! I do like hanging out with this seller!! Love all the extra little goodies too! Great shipping and quality books The cutest note! Thank you so much! Omg I absolutely love the packaging and all the little gifts, and the card was so cute thank you very much!!! 📚✨💖 Thankyou that was really sweet of you.Love the card stickers and packaging. you really can tell you love books as much as us Thankyou!!! fast and reasonable price As always, great experience! Love the thank you letters!!! As always great experience and packaging!
Excellent shipping and great selection of books! Thank you! Arrive quickly and cute packaging! Very happy with my whole purchase! This seller goes above and beyond with cute little extras! Shipped quick and in great shape. Beautiful and well packaged! Thank you for my order! Book was packaged with care! Can't wait to start reading! very nice seller, helped me find a good book, packaging was secure and fast delivery :) Love the personal touches in the packaging and thank you note! Great purchase. I will be buying from this seller again. Absolutely in love with my new books! Your thank you card made my day and nearly made me cry! Let’s keep the portkeys open, always! 🪄 thank you so much 🥰 Thank you guys again! As always book looks great as well as great packaging! Thanks for the stickers too… highly recommend this seller! what a lovely book.. thank u Super fast shipping. The seller included a nice handwritten note and stickers. Those things were a nice personalized touch that I appreciated! Books were in great condition and a good price.