Reviews (1,215)Absolutely beautiful! Thank you OMG Paige that Cross is GORGEOUS! You're Jewelry is AMAZING and so are YOU!! TYSM XOXO I’m in love with my charm from the givvy! I’m obsessed and I’m gonna be coming back for more! All exceptional quality natural gemstone beads!!! I love my beautiful necklaces and earrings! Thank you ❤️ Perfect perfect perfect. I LOVE everything I got. Gemstones are beautiful, super fast shipping and an amazing seller!! I am new to Paige and I am utterly blown away by what I have received from her. Blown away. She is, hands down, my favorite WN seller and that is saying something because there are a couple others that I really love. But everything about Paige is tremendous. She’s super chill while still being upbeat, which is a tricky combination to achieve on this platform yet she’s mastered it. Plus her merchandise is incredible. Totally incredible. I’ve never bought so much jewelry at once in my life but her pieces are just so fantastic! I love every single thing about this seller. If I could give 10 stars I would. Love love love love love. So, to Paige: Thank you so much a million times over. It has been such a treat to watch your shows. 💕💕💕💕paige_fetchworthyfindsSeller
I genuinely have no words, I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to respond to this and I've got nothing. 😂 This is the kindest review I think I've ever received and means more to me than I can properly put into words. I am so grateful you found my shows and even more grateful that you keep coming back. Thank you so, so much for this. You absolutely made my night 💕 paige always has such beautiful jewelry. And she shipped very quickly. Highly recommend her shop. this was so pretty, the jade stones are beautiful Beautiful iolite gemstone beads!!! Love them… perfect for making earrings! I love everything I’ve bought from Paige!!! Great buys and nice quality!!! Absolutely stunning! LOVE these earrings! Will keep buying from Paige....Absolutely amazing products!!!! Thank you ❤️ perfection 🤩 better in person 😍 money spent well 😊 have a wonderful day 💕 Excellent seller! Very professional and kind! I had an issue with one part of my order that was solved immediately. The beads I purchased are beautiful and I’m excited to use them! Thank you🙂 So pretty 😭😭 love all my items ✨💕 Love You Paige! TYSM for the BEAUTIFUL necklace!! 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘