Reviews (822)Excellent Givvy. Lucky to have Paige on whatnot All good. Everything arrived as expected. Thanks! Always shipped so fast and always a fun show. My husband and children have already claimed the discs I bought as theirs so I will be buying more. ❤️ Some of the cutest hands I’ve seen on the app!!! Great Product and Great Hosts! Will be back!! Great discs, very prompt. Signed as requested. Great show and transaction! Fastest shipping. Thank you Thanks for the incredible gems! Great to be able to support you on tour this way. Received the purchase in a very timely manner. Paige is the absolute best!!! Quick shipping! Nice doodle and signed card thrown in. Solid. Thanks Tall Paul! Thank you SO much!!! The echo is super color shifty too!! Thanks for making my night at work unloading trucks WAY better!!!! Thank you very much! Awesome broadcast and great packaging and it arrived in no time!! Thanks again! Love the shows! Great vibes! What a show Page Pierce gives to the communities. I can tell this Lady can fill any position and execute . Way to bring people together and show what’s missing in America the last couple decades . A true Comrade. It reminds me of the Era of no Facebook posts r MySpace , just a bunch of people loving each other , and showing Moral to the Community, like we are apart of them , nothing fake , respectful, they are themselves , I’m truly impressed of the professionalism and Moral ! Thank you all so much ! I’m truly appreciative, stick together ! Thick and thin . People make mistakes , always be there for each other ! I’m truly just listening to of words on your guys positive Moral . Cheers to you Page , Connor, thank you so much Connor for them Signatures ! That will be going to the Youth Tournament winners this October in Kentucky ! Thank you ! All other names I didn’t mention thank you ! I love my Red Head people . God Bless . From Etchison, J 114914 Great experience and fast shipping It was a fun show with all the pros! Thank you so much! Can’t wait for another stream! Best of luck in the next tournaments! I’ll be rooting for you! The Passion was wet wet and the signatures on it are cool. The patch I picked up is pretty sweet as well. Thank you! I was advised to send a message to request everyone to sign the disc. I purchased the disc to be used either as a ctp item or youtube channel giveaway and with the big group of disc golfers there the added signatures would have made the disc a big prize to giveaway. Sadly the only signature was Jake's. The best part of this purchase is that it is my first signed disc that has been put in my collection. Thanks Page!