Reviews (642)This dress is gorgeous, thank you so much! Super fast shipping as well! Love my purchases & great purchase price! I will be making future purchases 😊 This was my first time purchasing from this seller, but it won't be my last! I am wowed by the quality and condition of the items I received. Just beautiful! ♥️♥️♥️ Thank you so much. I highly recommend this seller. I love them 😍 Thank you!! Always a great experience shopping with her! Great sense of style and reasonable prices! Thanks for the items! 😊 Excellent clothes, terrific deals, great host. Definitely recommend this seller and I will be back! A+ experience ☺️ ty 💜 the tee and jeans.. great shows..good stuff Thank so much!! They smell good!! I love everything! Thanks so much! Lived the show, great vibes will definitely be joining future shows. The item is exactly as described on the show, shipping was fast. Overall very pleased with my order. Thank you!!! As expected. Shipped fast. Thank you! I was very happy with my purchases I will shop with you again It was really fun shopping with you, I loved everything I bought I will shop here again most definitely great items. fast shipping Love my items. Now I need the black chiffon shirt to match the skirt😇 I like this seller. I got everything I ordered from her. It arrived quickly and safely. nice quality clothing thnx