Reviews (2,519)My item arrived on time and was packaged very well. No damage. great seller Love the vase and happy to help with saving the ta-tas Thank you for the giveaway! Best people and packaging! Love my BHG fairy lamp and yall!! ❤️❤️❤️ LOO0000OOVE these guys so much! No show is more fun than theirs on WN, thev sell some really awesome stuff and it goes for great prices. Shipping is quick and they pack everything really well too so everything arrives in perfect shape. I will keep buyinc from them as much as my wallet and my space allows 😂 LOOOOOOOOVE these guys so much! No show is more fun than theirs on WN, they sell some really awesome stuff and it goes for great prices. Shipping is quick and they pack everything really well too so everything arrives in perfect shape. I will keep buying from them as much as my wallet and my space allows 😂 Loveeeee this vase . Packaged so good . Thank y’all Thank y’all for such awesome stuff Thank you so much for the amazing givvy! 💕 Love my Glowing Corn 🌽! Best Shows & awesome packaging! Item arrived safely. Packed well. Thank you! These shirts are Bangers ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 and the Glass untouchable 💚💚💚💚💚 This was the last piece of this pattern I needed to complete this set. Great seller and fast shipping. Thanks again. You can always count on the Plamers to bring the best glass to their shows.. I have been looking for the bottom of a Vaseline butter dish to go with a lid I have.. They ended up having it in one of their raid trains.. Always happy with their shows and their shipping.. One of the Best on WN. awesome seller. fast shipping and great packaging on every order. highly recommend. amazing sellers. love all of my items. Great Packaging and always fun shows to watch 🔥🔥🔥🔥💯