Reviews (1,302)I love it!! Thank you gorgeous! So many beautiful charms!! Thank you 🥰♥️ Stunning top!!! thank you so much!!😊 everything is so pretty thank you so much 🥰♥️ I love my shirt!! Thank you so much 💖💖✨ omg thank you so much! i was probably washing dishes and didn’t realize i won 😂 but i appreciate you 💟 super cute givvy These shoes are everything absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much.!!! my euro leopard dresses are INSANE. beyond happy to add these to my closet x 🌹 Got a gorgeous beaded bikini shipped to Canada. Made my day when it arrived. 100/10. The top eatsss down! TY 💗 Brooke this givvy is fire, I lit needed a new claw clip and the socks were so cute and so soft, I adore you thank you so much and congrats on your new journey ❤️🌸 Bag is even more gorgeous in person. She’s so fall fairy! I love her sm thank you. Perfect condition In love with my new dolces 🎀🩷 been wanting this top for so long and even more gorg in person tysm🩷🩷 Even more gorgeous in real life! Thank you! even prettier in person🤍🤍 I could not be happier! Tysm!! supa cute top and amazing seller this top was on my iso for a lonnnnng time — i’m so glad brooke found it 🥹