Reviews (896)Thank you SO much for this beautiful Parke Claw clip! 🫶🏻💕 Excellent Seller Highly Recommend 10 stars ⭐️ Love my Darc shoes and love the deal even more ❤️ Perfection! Thank you 💕🫶🏼 Most honest and genuinely amazing seller! Always bring the best amazing items and my closet has been blessed by her fire items Absolutely love it!!! Thank you so so much 💓 Such an amazing being! I love her shows and always look forward to it. Thank you for an amazing givvy🩷🩷 v much appreciated. Awww thank you!! 🥹💕 So grateful for you and all the love & support! 🫶✨ See you at the next show! 💕 Such a sweet seller!! Thank you so much for sponsored givy. My favorite seller. Always best items! Both my items were 🔥🔥🔥! Great seller and fast shipper! 😊 Thank you so much for the beautiful Stanley. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! 🥹💕 I truly appreciate your kind words and your support of my small business. It means so much to me! I’m so happy you had a great experience, and I hope you absolutely love your purchase. 🫶✨ Can’t wait to have you back in another show soon! Thank you again for supporting PAL’s Closet! 💕 Seller sent the wrong size hoodie, even though it was a giveaway. Seller wants the buyer to pay return shipping, before they would send the correct size. Not very good customer service.To clarify this buyer won a "free whitefox nwt hoodie"
Hi! I’m sorry there was an issue with the giveaway. The incorrect size was sent by mistake. However, Whatnot already issued you a $10 refund for the giveaway, and when I offered to send a replacement, and request to send me back my item, u kept the $10 refund that was given to you by whatnot, you declined to send me my hoodie. I always try to make things right when an error happens, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I just wanted to clarify the situation since the review doesn’t include the resolution that was offer. I love everything 💕🫶🏻thank you ateh ❤️Ateh, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! 🥹💕 I truly appreciate your kind words and your support of my small business. It means so much to me! 🫶✨ Can’t wait to have you back in another show soon! Thank you again for supporting PAL’s Closet! 💕 Beautiful Darc sport tysm💕 Amazing legit premium brands at insane prices Pal!! Tysm!! Love always being in your show!!! Gorgeous Alo sweater and fast shipping. Thank you so much for the White Fox givy—a cropped sweatshirt—brand new with tags and I’m in love!! 💛 What an amazing gift! Thank you!