Reviews (38)Thank you so much my goodies!! Pam puts on a great show and she has amazing inventory! Everyone should check her out! Will be back to shop more. I had such a wonderful time on Pam’s show!! She is very honest and has an amazing selection of items! My order was picked beautifully and shipping was super fast.
Thanks, Pam! I’ll definitely be back! Awesome seller and her products are amazing! The surprise goodies were amazing too! Highly recommend this seller 💕 Pam has become one of the few people I’ve met on this app who truly feels like an old friend. Talking to her feels like sitting with a friend in the high school cafeteria, we crack each other up, swap ideas for our shows, and just genuinely enjoy each other.
She has such a great eye for thrifting, but also manages to find AMAZING beauty deals and treasures. My order arrived perfectly packaged, along with some totally unnecessary (but VERY appreciated 😂) bougie free extras.
I absolutely love encouraging and supporting this girl. Do not hesitate to shop with PAM. She is truly one of the BEST! 🥰❤️ Amazing! Super happy with the purchase. Will be buying from the seller again! I appreciate the kind review and so happy that you're happy! Hope to see you in a show soon! Check out my upcoming shows! 🫶🥰💄🛍 I am super happy with my purchase! I’ve been searching for the Sol body butter for weeks and I came across Pam’s store and there it was…such a great price, fast shipping, and the packaging was perfect! Thank you so much for the gifts. I’ll definitely be buying again soon♥️👌🏾Thank you so much for the kind review! I'm so glad you found me! Keep looking as I'm adding new stuff every day (we'll, I try to lol)! 🫶❤️🥰 My order came so fast and was packaged perfectly! I can't wait to use my blush!! Thank you for my goodies Pam!! You are a sweetheart 💕Thank you so much for the review and your support! ilIt means so much to me! 🫶 Tythank you so much for the review! 🫶 Great! friendly and fast shipping!Thank you so much for the kind review! I can't wait you see you in other shows! ❤️ AMAZING seller, had so much fun watching her show!! Everything arrived in perfect condition. Loved my item purchased and extras!!! Thank you Pam 🫶🏽Queenb! Thank you so much! So glad you're happy! 🥰 Another fast shipment from Pam! Her shows are always fun, full of great deals, and every order is wrapped with care. She adds thoughtful extras and somehow gets me to buy more than I need! 😂 You can’t go wrong shopping with Pam—she’s kind, generous, and a joy to support. Highly recommend!Aww! Thank you, Pay! 🥰🥰 I'm so happy you're happy! Thank you so much 😊 one of my favorite scents 🥰I'm so glad! 🥰 Thank you for the review! Amazing seller!!! Absolutely pristine items and shipped really fast! My first order from Pam and it definitely won’t be my last! Everything was packaged with care, shipped quickly, and she even included some thoughtful extra samples.
Pam has been such a supportive friend, and it makes me so happy to support her as she grows her business. She’s kind, genuine, and puts so much care into every order. Wishing her all the succes, I she truly deserves it! 💕 Thank you for packaging my purchase with such care and for the lovely note. Shipping was very quick. Transaction and communication was smooth. All items were a lot better quality than I anticipated. Very pleased. Absolutely amazing piece! Thank you! Fast shipping Pam was awesome! Shipping was on time. Packaging was perfect. I will definitely be going back to her for more products. Pam did such a great job on her first show! I love my items and can’t wait to purchase more! Thank you so much for my purchase! Everything was amazing and I love the card you sent as well. You are so sweet! Good luck 🤩 Thank you!🥰 shipping was fast, and I love all the items i got. So excited to get all my new goodies!! Can’t wait for the next show!