Reviews (27,952)Laura and Larry are THE best! Absolutely amazing humans, quality products, and fast shippers. I’ll continue to show them love and support because, why not? Love you both! ❤️ …and Lyn, Baby Cakes, and Hazel are such amazing people too! I love everything I get from PanandPiper! Some of the kindest, bestest, honest sellers on the app. If you've haven't watched their shows, where have you been. OG's right here! 150% recommend without even thinking about it twice! Much respect and love to you guys! 🩵🫶 Amazing Coach bag! Love my upcycled CC plates. So beautiful. Great show hosts and super fast shipping! Absolutely love everything I get from you thank you so much for the gift 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 thank you so much for the trunk giveaway and also thank you Lena for sponsoring the giveaway 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 Thank you for the giveaway Love it! As described and shown on the screen! Thank you!! I love my up-cycled CC Tan Fleece Bucket Hat she is just gorgeous🤩 thank you so much 💕🐼💕 Coach leather backpack at a price I would had paid more at Walmart. The bag was in great shape. Love it ! Shipped fast, packed well, got exactly what I asked for ! My favorite spouse duo! Thank you for my item! Omg I’m in love! Laura, you are truly so talented, sweet, kind, and amazing seller. Larry, thank you for always keeping me entertained in your shows. You constantly have me lol-ing! I look forward to their shows every night. They are so fun, engaging, and honest people! I highly recommend everyone to check them out. They have amazing handbags and one of a kind upcycled items made by Laura! Love them both! Ty for everything! Another beautiful Longchamp East West handbag... this time in a beautiful mint green color. Just love it! Thank you Ms. Laura and Team! Thank you for my eye 👀 mask givvy💋 love you all 💕🐼💕 Love your upcycled pieces! Another great one to add to my growing collection. LV just as described, I love this bag and excited to get her cleaned up. Love your show Laura and Larry! Loving the pochette!! Great deals Ty for my upcycled items! You are amazingly talented. I love everything I get and they make great gifts. Gorgeous bag! Great for travel! Amazing condition!! Love it!! Love you guys!!! ❤️❤️ absolutely perfect I love it!! Love my stuff but zipper isn’t working for wallet and I didn’t receive the ten dollars off coupon maybe it’s applied automatically to next order for my givy I won idk ? Plz let me know and thanks