Reviews (48)Amazing as always! Fast shipping incredible prices!! Love the quality 🫶🫶🫶 Thank you! The items I bought smell sooo good❤️🔥 ✨️❤️🔥 totally love everything was nice and fast shipping Amazing as always!! Thank you for everything Patty! 🫶❤️🌸 Beautiful selection of clothes! I’m obsessed with her style she always brings the best pieces to her show. Super fast shipping. Thank you ! I love every item I buy from this seller ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Amazing as always! Thank you for my awesome items! 🫶🌸 Loved everything as always!! 🫶🫶 love, love, love this seller! Thank you! Everything was absolutely beautiful and packed with care. Thank you for the amazing deals and the quick shipping! I love everything, such great quality! Absolutely loved her second live! So many amazing items in such fantastic condition. Girl has a great and unique style, they were both so sweet. I received my big package so quick! Amazing prices and quality. Can’t wait to wear them all and buy some more next Thursday 🥳. Happy thrifting!