Reviews (92)An absolutely unreal time with papa yet again! Will always be a customer here. Papa runs an unreal show, his knowledge shines and he takes care of his customers! A+++++ got the order fast and it's always exactly what it's supposed to be plus more Okay I had to leave this review because I have ordered 1 spécial card from him and honestly he is AMAZING. The card was gorgeous on video and even more beautiful in hands. Packaging is so thoughtful and super fast shipping too. You can tell he really cares about his customers and his cards. Honestly one of the best sellers I have found on whatnot. If you love laughing, having fun while buying sports cards you have found the place! Gerry guy great brakes baseball might be his new thing. This was fun. Papa always brings great breaks to the table!! Check him out! The best. Fast and safe shipping great condition for great deals Such a fun stream! Will be back! Always a great stream 100% would recommend for anyone into Golf ⛳️! thank you for a great break. good packaging and good cards. thank you also for sharing your golf cards knowledge with me as I dont know much about it yet. great place for breaks and fast on the shipping Great shows great value. I highly recommend following and bookmarking these shows. Shipped fast,packaged well, thank you!