Reviews (554)More Utley for Butley! Thanks A++++ 5 STAR SHOW AND SELLER! Great show! I love the mystery packs he does they are always fun. My items shipped fast and were packaged well. kind and generous seller with a chill show It was fast and well packaged and it was a good card for the givvy Thank you for the Givvy! It was shipped fast and packaged well! Always a great show! Thanks man great stream everybody should stop in to see why they call you big papa! 🍻 Package items stolen but seller refunded me quickly, not sellers fault. Got the cards. They look great. Fast shipping. Thank you. Thanks for putting the card in a top loader!! Got the card. Looks great. Thanks One of the best shows I have seen on whatnot! Items always shop fast and is packaged well. He always throws in something extra for you! I will keep buying from papabear8! Great as always and a fun show. Quick and well packaged shipping. Great packaging and awesome show! Great pick up thank you definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy Great show! I will buy again! Fast shipping and my items were packed well! Thanks! My card arrived in good condition and faster than I expected. Thanks great show and individuals show jump in his streams Great show! I like the interaction with the host. My items were shipped fast and packaged well. The cards were great. He threw in an extra card I asked him about. I will buy again! Fantastic dealer!! Look forward to doing more business!