Reviews (35)What can I say about Andrew?! He’s truly the absolute best. Not only is he an outstanding and incredibly generous seller, but his mission is so thoughtful and selfless. You can genuinely tell how much heart he puts into what he does. An amazing person and seller all around. 5 ⭐️ stars I’d order again and again! ✨aww thank you! you're the best! F/BM @Vymir she's an amazing Seller and Awesome Friend! 🫶❤️🫶❤️ Great seller with an amazing cause! His products are made with care and quality. He is truly a blessing to everyone. 🫶Thank you for your review! 🫶 working hard on making the 500 rosary goal, getting closer everyday. You and your Team are Blessings as well. ❤️ Again, thank you for the awesome review. Thank you!
Thank you very much for your awesome review. Gorgeous rosary!!!Thank you for your review. I'm glad you love it! 🫶🫶🫶 Best seller. My rosary is amazing. Super fast shipping. Communication is excellent. Thank you so much for the amazing review, I'm glad you love your Rosary. 🫶🫶🫶 Love!!!!Thank You for your review 🫶🫶 I'm glad you love it! ❤️❤️ many Blessings! This seller is amazing! The product exceeded my expectations. The shipping was incredibly fast and professional. I highly recommend this seller. Thank you for the awesome review, sorry for the delay. Many Blessings Loved my ring I opened it right up and put it on thank you Andrew 🫶 You're Very Welcome! ❤️ I'm glad you loved it! ❤️ Amazing seller! High quality items with awesome prices! Fast shipping and received in perfect condition. I highly recommend purchasing and following seller. Thank you so much for your amazing review! Spread the Devotion! Many Blessings to you! Andrew Iverson, Owner Paracord Rosary 🙏 I got everything in a timely manner. Everything was well packed and nothing arrived damaged. I’m very happy. I'm excited to hear you're very happy with your purchase. God bless you abundantly. many blessings! Andrew Iverson, Owner Paracord Rosary 🙏🙏🙏 🔥💪🏿🔥💪🏿🔥Thank You so much for your amazing review and I'm very happy you like it. many blessings! 🙏🙏🙏 Amazing! I love it! Thank you! 🙏 Im very happy you love your Rosary, and thank you very much for your wonderful review! Many Blessings! Andrew Iverson, Owner Paracord Rosary Beautiful rosaries! Highly recommend-plz visit his shop too! Great seller - thank you!!Thank You for the Amazing review! 🙂🙂🙂 Beautiful Hey Jessica! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm very happy you love it! 😊😊😊 Beautiful craftsmanship!thank you again for another wonderful review. I do appreciate it 🙂🙂🙂 many blessings, Andrew Iverson amazing seller highly recommended great quality! Hey Rainy86! Thank you for your fantastic Review! I'm glad you love your Rosary! 🙏🙏🙏 Many Blessings! Andrew 🙂 BEAUTIFUL!!!!Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your Rosary. I'm glad you love it! Many Blessings! Andrew Beautiful piece thank youThank you for your amazing review! I'm happy you love your Rosary! Many Blessings! Andrew Fantastic seller, high quality items. If you need a rosary, well made, and at a great price, paracordrosary25 is your guy. Will definitely buy from again. Shipped quickly and well packaged.Thank you so much for your review Brother! I'm glad you love your Rosary. 🙏🙏🙏 Praying for you! Many Blessings! Andrew