Reviews (17)Thank you for the item and all the extra goodies we appreciate it a lot and super fast shipping This seller is sweet and caring with your item and transaction! They go above and beyond to make sure you item is cared for from start to finish. I loved all the extra freebies as well. TYSM!! World class shop and seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and so much kindness. Thank you for all my goodies! The penne pasta sticker is amazing!!! Thank you twin❤️👉👈 Pasta is the best! She’s an amazing human and has amazing stuff!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Everything was packed safely and arrived safely!
Nothing short of wonderful. Loved everything I received! Cant wait for the next show, amazing seller! To know her is to love her. Petition for 10,000,000 more PastaKurtSydney shows. The coolest gal with the coolest thangs. 🍝💗 I absolutely loved everything! Packed so securely and arrived super quick. Loved everything!! Hope you have more shows! 🫶🏼❤️ I love my magnet!! And thank you for the little extra Miffy bean and stickers!! Wonderful seller!! Absolutely love my new figures! Seller went above and beyond packing everything so carefully and including little touches that made this purchase truly special! The show was super fun too, can’t wait to join many many MORE shows! 🫶🏼 Thank you!!! 🩷 Love this seller! An amazing collector with rare and unusual finds. amazing. all the extras are so good. 10/10 would recommend.