Reviews (1,686)Great seller with super fast shipping. 100% recommend Always great deals! Thank you!
Patricia and her family are great! Always great deals! thanks fpr all great items Amazing products at amazing prices! Awesome stickers
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
PokeSmot item as advertised great price. Thank you for the great school supplies. They will help kids have tools for success. everything was fabulous 🌲 Super fast shipping. Love the pink packaging Highly recommend seller to everyone. Will do business with again. Thank you Thank you so much! I love everything and the packaging was impeccable. received my package and could not wait to open it and everything was packed perfectly and I’m looking forward to the next show thanks for my free stickers love them. I honestly can’t say enough about this mother and daughter duo. They run one of my favorite lives on the platform. It’s one of the few times I shop where the items come exactly as described and often better. There are so many deals to be had here. It’s an honest feel good space to shop. 1 million thank yous ! Appreciate you two !!! Excellent experience. Items came pick and packed with care Awesome show & amazing items. I’ll definitely be back to shop soon💛👍🏽