Reviews (74)So happy with my purchase, and the extras are just amazing. Thank you Thank you! They are so cute and shipping was fast🌸 Very cute pot and critter! Nice quality. Thank you! 5++ Great seller packaged excellent and they are cute in show but in hand they are exquisite. Love all the extras too. I love my planters !!! And, please tell my sweet little friend Diego he picked two beautiful turtles for me!! I also enjoyed the sweet card! PERFECT! Thanks so much for the the extra and the beautiful note. Fast and secure shipping. Will purchase again. Very happy with my purchases Patty thank you so much for my wonderful items. I absolutely adore the added squirrel bookmark! 🐿️ 🥰. so sweet. and thanks for the extra rainbow squirrel! ur the best! I decorated all my pots with ur trinkets! I'll be back for more! Thank you so much!! Colors were so vibrant and as seen on live. Very sweet handwritten note and gift as well. Thank you so much. What a perfect touch! Will purchase again. Patty goes above and beyond. She is just amazing! She made a pot to the colors I requested and they are STUNNING and the little plant buddies are amazing! Everything arrived in perfect condition and looks amazing! I can't wait to figure out which plants to put where. She also included some fantastic extras. I love the skull bookmark and the Tardis keychain! Amazing! So much thought went into the package with amazing products! My wife was extremely happy with the frog planter, the item was packaged well, the handwritten Thank you note is a fabulous touch. As well as the special free gift. Definitely recommend this shop Amazing!! These items are wonderful! Thank you so much Patty! Patty gives service excellence its name! If I could give 10 stars I would. Of all the sellers on what not she goes above & beyond!!! Bid with confidence and show this seller some love 🩷💜💚💙 You won’t regret your purchase. High quality, fun, and original products! Love love love! So adorable and well made! Everything looks amazing and come very well packaged! There were some cute free gifts and even a thank you letter. My husband was very excited about the little pumpkin planters I got him too! My pots arrived safe and super cute! will be back for more ! Very very impressed with m purchase!!! Everything came to me in excellent condition and wrapped up safely with love!!!
Patty is so very sweet and excellent at what she does, keep up the excellent work !!!!
Thanks again Patty and for the gifts, very much appreciated hun🤗😊♥️ Thank you. Would give 10 stars if I could. Amazing 3D pots and even better host. I appreciate the card with my giveaway it meant the world to us. Will definitely be back and will be purchasing some of these awesome pots. What fabulous products from an amazing seller. She’s so kind, and this small business enables her to stay at home with her toddler. Be sure to support her. You can’t go wrong with this small seller and the care she takes when providing her customers with service excellence. Handwritten card thanking you for your purchase. She listens and creates one of a kind gifts for your friend & family. Thank you so much Patty 💙🩵💜🩷💚 Purchase with confidence Absolutely worth every penny! Beautiful pieces. So much nicer in person. My only complaint would be there’s none bigger available, lol. Honestly I recommend these 100% truly great work. And the seller is one of the best ones I’ve had the honor to work with on this whole website. Good packaging! Arrived fast! Thank You!