Reviews (76)Beautiful quality nails, affordable prices. Quick shipping and great packaging. Will definitely shop with this seller again. Thank you for a great shopping experience 🛍️💞 Love my nails!! TYSM! 💅🏼✨ fast shipping too! such a great deal for beautiful nails!! Highly recommendd and will ofc keep purchasing 🥰 thank you always Thank you so much! It came fast and safely :) Thank you for my cutie nails! TYSMMM FOR MY NAILSSS 🥰🥰 I love every single one of them once again ✨✨ the best nail seller out there 🤭 Thank you so much! These are beautiful 💕 I really enjoyed being on her live, the nails are gorgeous 💕💕 shipping is fast and I loved every set of nails I got from the seller. thank you 💖💖💖💖💖 ahh I love my packages soo much thank u!!!thank u for taking my requests, I love all of my nails such a beautiful collection 🥰🥰🥰 can’t wait to buy more 💞💞 Amazing seller! Fast shipping and all the nails I got are so cute, so happy🤩☺️Yay! So happy you love everything! Thank you so much for your review! And hope to see you in future lives! Amazing nails as always 🥰
Hehe thank youuuuu can’t wait to guess which ones you love haha always a nice game! Love love love my nails ty 🩷🩷🩷 youre my girl! love buying from you always the best shows and cute nails🫶🏽🫶🏽🥹🥹so sweet!! So excited to always see you hop on. Makes me feel awake haha. Thank you my loveee! Hope to see you in my future lives!~ (pstttt your favorite nails are in!) Lovely host 💖 very cute collection of nails at great prices ✨ obsessed with my orders 🫶🏻 Josefineeeeeeee! Hiii my love!! Thank you so much!!! Love our vibes haha. We got some similar taste! So happy you love themmm you got sooo much pretty ones 😍😍. Hope to see you in future lives! such pretty nails and for a great deal 🤩 a sweet host, great packaging, and quick shipping! a lovely seller 🫶🏻 please support this seller!! 🥰💗🥹🥹thank you so much Alexa! It was so nice seeing you! Can’t wait to hear from you again 💕 Great deals! Fast shipping. Thank you ❤️ Thank you so much for coming by! I appreciate you! Hope to see you soon!!!~💞 great deals on some very pretty nails! quick shipping too! tysm 🤩🫶🏻Yassss so happy you are here to get them deals!! I hope to see you on my future lives! It’s so great to see you again gurlllll 🥹💞 LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Thank you so much!! Highly recommended!! ❤️❤️BRITTANY!!! THANK YOU! I’m so happy you love them! Can’t wait to show you more hehe! 🤭 Amazing nails, accidental sent me the wrong size for one of them but it’s ok Hi love! Ahhh I gotchu girl! Catch me in the next live! Awesome nails I got for my gf and awesome seller and quick shipping 10/10Thank you so much! I’m so happy your gf loves them! Cant wait to be her fav seller for her lovely nails!~ Excellent deals, beautiful nails, excellent quality. Fast shipping and well packaged. Thank you for such a great shopping experience❣️🛍️🫶🏼Ahhhh angelic! Thank you so much my love! I’m so happy you been enjoying my lives~ can’t want to see you in my next one! 💞🥹