Reviews (3,361)A Credit to Whatnot. As Good as it Gets. Thank you Awesome show! Thanks again Arrived as described, beautiful coin, fast delivery The item as demonstrated is indeed beautiful. Thank you once again for my first purchase. Thank you for the 1oz Kansas flag/state bird silver coin. Greatly appreciate you guys and love the YouTube channel. Thank you for amazing giveaway 🥰🥰🥰 Great seller have been buying from them over a year now with no problems . 5 Stars in my book! love these guys, always good quality products and honest people ✌️ A++++++++ Awesome Deal!! Do Less Fancy Givvys & More Flash Sale Deals!!! Bid & Buy With Confidence Here Folks, You Will NOT Be Let Down!!! only person I trust on Whatnot for silver and gold purchases ❤️🌌♾️🕊️☮️. these are the real pawn stars not some fake people on a set being paid by Hollywood.
Always good. A fun show to tune into, one of the best, entertaining, fast paced shows. Got it! AU Maple at about spot. Great Seller! mostly silver show. Save this seller! Bid Responsibly! amazing seller amazing coins thank you Exactly as described and promised. Thank you. The coin has 2 dings on the rim and took 11 days to get to me.
I love the YouTube show. You gave me an extra 1/2 once. I also try to bring down unlicensed clips. Nice coin. Pleased with my purchase. I have a better chance of winning gum on the bottom of my shoe than any giveaway! 😆 thanks for the discounted eagle! Great seller! I love your YouTube and Whatnot shows. Great vibe, always entertaining and good deals to be had. I love your youtube channel however I bought a 1 Oz silver coin from you label printed and created same day status awaiting carrier pick up. that status remained that way for 10 days I reached out through whatnot and Facebook multiple times with zero response . the item took 12days to arrive which was today . the coin was as described no issue with that