Reviews (214)My first cashmere ever! Beautiful! This Double RL vest is everythiiiiiing!! Love everything I got! $10 cash unnecessary, Jenny!!I always am so happy when you get things because I’m emotionally attached to them and I know you appreciate them! That vest was really hard for me to let go. I’m so happy it’s new. Home is with you.! Thank you🫶🏼 Lovely jewelry 💍 ring💖🌷I’m so glad you’re happy with it. It really is pretty.! Thanks so much for coming to my show. Jenny’s shows are so amazing. She has them less frequently than other sellers but they are worth the wait!!!!!
1,000,000 stars!!! Thanks for the perfect top!
Absolutely gorgeous jacket! I love it! Jenny has such beautiful items and is such a sweet person! I am forever grateful to Whatnot for bringing me such a sweet friend! Love my haul, Jenny!!!
Especially the Ralph Lauren purple levels and the CP Shades linen skirt 😍😍😍😍I’m so glad the Ralph Lauren found a good home. It is a stunner.! If I could give her 10 stars I would!!! She’s the cutest and has the absolute best clothes - so many steals. I wish she had a show everyday! Awww you are the sweetest! Thanks for coming to my show!!! beautiful dress. thank you!!Thank you for supporting!!! Love everything. Top seller Amazing items, best prices, steals Always the best of the best from Jenny!!! Best items in my closet from her for sure!!
I love my English Factory Maxi Dress!!! Thank you so so much!!! Absolutely one of my favorite sellers. Every amazing brand and amazing quality. I love EVERYTHING!!! Thank you so much for everything 😍 Kim Thank you so much. The items I purchased from you are beautiful! Gorgeous pieces, thank you! Thank you so much Jenny! You always have beautiful things, Increadable deals, super fast shipping packaged with care and ❤️ Love your shows! Thank you for extra presents! This Mrs. Roper Mumu nightgown is amaziiiing. Thanks Jenny!!💕💕💕 Beautiful clothing and beautiful person! I love everything I purchase and great prices as well! Thanks my friend!! Great seller! Sweet & funny lady with beautiful items and great deals!! 🩷