Reviews (368)Everything is trash. Nothing good on the bags. I don't recommend buying. Don't waste your money. We respect everyone’s opinion, but telling others “don’t waste your time or money” is unnecessary. The review also gives 1-star ratings for shipping and packaging without mentioning any issue with either. These lots are clearly advertised as unsearched/unsorted, sold as-is, and may contain broken and complete pieces with no guaranteed value or precious metals. The 7 reviews directly before this one were positive about these same lots. We’re transparent about exactly what buyers are purchasing. We welcome honest feedback, but believe feedback should fairly reflect the item and service received. Great bags of jewelry gonna make lots of jewelry art! Found some great wearable pieces too!! Will definitely order from again! Thank you so much for the positive review 😊 Found Sterling in my bag!! 5 stars! thanks dood!Of course! Hope to see you soon 😤😊 thank u ! shipped quickly.Thank you for the positive review :) A bag of jewelry I bought from them was missing a very old pendant , which was the only reason i bought the bag of jewelry. They said they still had it, but then couldnt seem to find it. anywhereThey used USPS poly mailers for packaging. So after all this I went to ask for a refund which was approved, but noticed at that point they had also blocked me. No explanation, nothing.I want to clarify the full situation. The pendant was accidentally separated from the order during the live. When contacted, I reviewed the stream, searched for the item, and made multiple attempts to resolve the issue. Unfortunately, I could not locate it, and the buyer received a full refund. Despite my continued efforts to help, I received repeated disrespectful and accusatory messages. I blocked the buyer only after the issue was resolved and communication became hostile. I take responsibility for the missing pendant, but this review leaves out important context. The worst pile of junk I have ever received. Threw most away!Thank you for the feedback. For context, this purchase was $5 for a full pound of randomly assorted jewelry. The listing clearly states that lots contain a mixture of wearable and non-wearable/broken pieces, and this was disclosed prior to purchase. The lot certainly was not entirely “junk,” as it included wearable pieces as well. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that every piece in a $5 mixed one-pound lot will be wearable or valuable, nor was that ever advertised. Receiving some non-wearable pieces in a lot specifically described as containing non-wearable pieces is not a misrepresentation Thank you awesome fun good items! Digging through the treasures todayThank you for a positive review, hope to see you again! :) So many great things thank you so much! Great seller Arrived timely. Thank you I will continue to support !I appreciate you always 😁 Thank you for the great items, excellent prices, and awesome packaging! Everything arrived safely and was packed like a pro. Always a great experience! 😃 Thank you for the great deal and the awesome packaging. So disappointed that I didn’t get more
wearable jewelry 😢 lots of single earrings I’m disappointed by this review because I was very clear about these lots before purchase. During the live stream, I specifically told you that these were RANDOM mixed jewelry lots and could contain single earrings, broken pieces, wearable jewelry, and mixed metals. This was also stated in the disclaimer. These were never advertised as guaranteed wearable jewelry or matching pieces. I understand being disappointed with what you randomly received, but lowering a seller’s rating for receiving exactly what was disclosed and advertised before you purchased is unfair. Please read descriptions/Notes Great variety of items and an excellent packing job! Everything arrived safely and in great condition. I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you for a great transaction! 😊 Great cards thank you fast shipping As described; fast shipping. Thank you. As described; fast shipping. Thank you.