Reviews (159)PeachPatina, CMRhubby and Linseymac!!!!! I just love you sweet little souls. My package arrived perfectly and I absolutely love everything! The sellers go above and beyond and everything they do I only will. I be back and purchase again, but I have found some amazing friends! Highly recommend the sellers!!! I love you all so much! Thank you! 💜🐈⬛🔮 So many goodies. Thank you so much for the happy mail.
Fast shipping Exactly what I wanted. Thank you packed really well and arrived quickly.. These postcards are absolutely lovely! I will pop them in a frame and enjoy them for a while! Thank you so much! The best person!! So sweet ! You are amazing thanks !! Beautiful postcards 🩵 Thank you so much! Fantastic item, great price and shipped with care! Thanks ladies! Great books, fast delivery, packaged very well. 5 star seller. Thank you Loved this givvy! cute cards and loved the note. thank you! Love this piece. Arrived safely and quickly They are the best they love doing what they do and they are amazing 😻 They are amazing I love them 😍 🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑 This was packaged so well and it was a beautiful piece! everything was fabulous 🌲 Amazing 🤩 they work hard to find stuff to bring here to show I love them
So good!! I love you guys !!