Reviews (97)Took an incredibly long time to ship the items and i no longer need them, got them for my vacation and an event. very disappointed. The Tripp skirt and pants came in immaculate condition. Love them so much! Thank you! curation is always teaaaa ❤️ Honestly the package I’ve been most excited for this month AND it was everything I’d hoped for. Thank you! Loved the purple tank top my fav <3 my dream sue thank you!!! Obsessed with my dress. Packed well. Delivery time took a bit. Amazing, super sweet seller and great pieces! Thank youu! Jeans came in perfect condition :) Cutest top ever!! Shipping did take forever ): but it was worth it, I am in love with the top I bought! Will definitely buy again!! Everything came in good condition they have such good clothes 😊 Perfect Sweet seller! Love everything sooooo much! 🩷 Amazing ! Thank you queen THIS BAG IS EVERYTHING AND MORE!!
and the shirt is super unique i actually loveee love the shirt! thank youu 🫶 In love with these items thank you again! Can’t wait for your next show~ i loved everything tysm !!!!🥹💘 Shirts came as described even cuter in person!!!! So happy with my purchase