Reviews (208)Always a good time with Peakpullstcg! Thank you again! Great cards! Thank you!I appreciate you so much! Thank you my friend! Best streamer oat! Love the content and amazing shipping.THANKS FOR THE JUMBO!!!!Best viewer OAT!!! So glad you join my streams brother you’re awesome!!!👏 Well packaged! Shipped very fast
Carefully packaged and shipped out quickly, awesome seller!Thank you so much!! Much love brother, awesome buyer!!🙏 Thank you for the amazing shipping and great show! Also these jumbos are SO AMAZING!My dawg!!!!!!! Thank you for the amazing support and newfound friendship!! JUMBO GANG 4 LIFE IDGAF!!! IF I WIN AN ASCENDED ETB IM TRADING IT FOR 100 JUMBOS Very pleased with my package! Thank you for the hand written note and pack of cards! 🫶🏻You’re so welcome!!! Thank you so much for joining the stream and chatting with me! I appreciate you truly😭🙏 I am so glad I came acrossed Peakpullstcg show!!! From the moment I joined in I felt welcomed and just after a few minutes I thought I was hanging out with a great group of friends🙌🏻 The entire chat felt like a community and the host had us entertained the whole time🔥 I received my order in the mail today and let me tell you when I say the way everything was securely packed and the care taken with each product was top notch! I’ve been in contact with Peakpullstcg since the show and they respond and have answered so many questions. They do it right and ensure probably one of the best experiences I’ve had! Thank you for taking such good care of us. Also to people searching through the reviews, know you are in good hands here! This guy is going places🤘🏼🤘🏼Man. I am speechless. Truly thank you. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for vouching for me. Thank you for noticing my effort and thank you for being my friend brother. So glad you joined my stream!! ty for my purchase!Thank you so much for supporting me!!❤️ Bought a rip and ship after purchase he didn’t rip a pack and ignored the purchase I’ve been patiently waiting but I don’t think he is even aware he is live very stupid
I have zero orders from you since the inception of my account lol. You won a giveaway once. That’s all You can genuinely tell how much care he puts into every order. He takes the time to make sure everything is packed safely with plenty of bubble wrap and he even includes sweet little notes that make every package feel personal. He
truly appreciates every customer and takes pride in what he does. Everything arrived perfectly packaged and in great condition. Couldn’t recommend him enough! ❤️
😭😭😭😭😭 literally I love you thank you😭😭😭 you’re the best in the world ever Awesome, got a hit in my journey pack! No way let’s go!!!!!🙌🙌🙌 Congrats my friend! I appreciate you for the support, genuinely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Awesome experience with PeakPullsTCG! Everything arrived quickly, packed with care, and looking great. Really happy with the cards and the whole purchase was smooth from start to finish. Definitely buying again!You’re amazing brother!! Thank you so much for supporting me I can’t wait to chat again! Can’t say enough good things about this streamer. Amazing Quick shipping! Everything was packed perfectly! Thank you so much for the personalized note! Was very sweet! Thank you so much!! I appreciate you guys more than you know!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Truly could not have expected such an amazing streamer that I stumbled upon this guy truly makes a loss feel like you won! Seriously by far the best stream I have watched and paid for something I finally feel like someone cared about their customer seriously. I have never received mail this well protected and cared for truly took the time to go above and beyond to even write pull on my partner it’s the simple things in life that are truly amazing and clearly he cares so I guarantee I will be back again to try my luck again Man from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for these kind words 😭😭 honestly most of the time I just want people to feel appreciated. I was raised by the nicest man I’ve ever known and I look to always carry his last name with pride by showing appreciation to those who support me. I genuinely appreciate you for supporting my stream brother and I will always remember you 🙏🙏🙏 thank you x1,000,000 Thank you! Perfect shipment Missing two cards I won the one I did get is pretty cool I guess came fast too
Oh no!!!😭😭 shoot me a message I’m happy to fix it! thank youRight back at you brother! Great seller. Cards as described will buy again Great seller . Package was secure. Will do business again. Even threw me a few ex cards. Can’t beat thatThank you so much brother! I appreciate you🙏🙏 Best stream on the app. Everything came in great packaging and conditions. Thank you
My guy!!! Thank you so much as always brother!