Reviews (397)First time buyer! Seller definitely made it up to me for spending so much with adding additional cards! packaged very well! Definitely coming by again!That’s a big dog right there 💪🏽 much love brotha, thanks for coming in! 🫶🏽 I did not receive the product according to the conditions and policies they offer. !! According to if I don't take out my card thrown at the break, according to whatnot they should send me a letter of equal value or similar.!! And I received it was a garbage letterMy apologies that you weren’t satisfied with your replacement card brother! I gave you a foil card out of my own collection rather than a random bulk card in hopes to avoid things like this. Definitely make sure you listen and read the show notes like we advise everyone to do so you don’t have these issues with other people in future! All one piece cards are awesome so hopefully you learn to respect them more in the future and refrain from calling them, “garbage.” 😅🙏🏽 Top notch seller, really takes care of his buyers even if their spot does not hit. Appreciate his show and the odds of getting a hit card.Means a lot brother!! Hope to see you again soon The place for OP cards! Thank you! 🙏 Packaged perfectly. Arrived super fast. Great show and great host. One of the few trustworthy people that do breaks. Peakrips is the only show I will do a break with. Yessir! Got some big things we’re dishing out this weekend too 🏴☠️ Thank you for the givey, no hit but great cards Ended up having to pay additional postage to get the item delivered. Always happy to compensate for things like this with record! Shoot me a message next time brotha 🤝 ty A+ sellerAppreciate you brother!! Hope to see you again soon 🙏🏽 Thanks again peak you the 🐐Appreciate you brotha! Been aiming to grow more & more everyday 📈 Great stream always comes with the vibes and a great chance to get the cards you want at a decent price 🫡Words that could only come from a big dog 😤💪🏽 Great dude and stream! This is the only stream I’ll do OP breaks with! 🔥My man 💪🏽 always brings the hype when I see you pop in, appreciate it brother, I’ve got some big things planned so I can’t wait to see you there 🤝 I understand why you gave me the card you gave, but it could have been a bit more valuable and useful in games.
If you ever have any specific replacements you want on missed hits don’t be hesitant to reach out brotha! Always happy to work with people to try to ensure everyone is satisfied & has a good time with the streams! Iffy reviews definitely can damage the overall image of the channel & I really am doing my best to make sure everyone is happy so I hope we can figure it out better in the future! 🫶🏽 Best seller on whatnot
Fast, easy, and reasonably priced who could ask for more.Gotta be the excellence for the best damnnn community on the platform!! 💪🏽🏆 Always runs Chill and Cool streams!! Good TRUSTWORTHY Seller!!My man 🤝 always a pleasure to see you pop in!! Got my manga event and I’m as happy as can be
Let’s go brotha!! Pulling the heat 😤🔥 🔥🔥🔥very chill show even if your just hanging out🔥🔥🔥Means a lot brotha!! 🥹🙏🏽 come by anytime Thanks peak you’re the GOAT!!! 🐐 That’s you brotha!! Much love 🙌🏽 Kinda weird the packs come opened but it did have an SR so I appreciate thatThe free packs are always rips in the channel brotha!! Make sure you stick around to see the hits because after we show it off we’re onto the next one 💪🏽 I appreciate the good review regardless of the confusion, you’re a G for that!! 🫶🏽 ty so so so much for the addition to our collection 💪💪💪💪💪💪🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🙏🙏🙏🙏