Reviews (259)Best packaging I’ve ever seen. Amazing prices as well. Best seller on this app! 🚀 Card is creased and bent. Was put in a single sleeve in a regular envelope with no padding. A patch card... in a regular envelope. Absolutely worthless now. Possible they knew the card was worthless and shipped it this way on purpose. Either way, don't buy from here. Good thing I only spent $12. Won't ever get any more. TerribleI’m sorry the card arrived damaged. That was absolutely not intentional, and I understand your frustration. I’ve reached out privately and offered $20 to make up for the issue. I’m also taking this feedback seriously and will be improving how I package cards going forward. Paid $21 a card I didn’t receive and he sent me a card that was worth a dollar in its place and will not give me my money back. not a very good way to do business.!
everything was there and I assured it. You just wanted extra money in place of it. Awful packaging. Multiple cards with damage, including one with bad damage.I assure you everything was packaged perfectly. I will refund you if u can prove to me that the packaging and cards were in bad condition when they arrived, so sorry for this inconvenience. Amazing seller and amazing product. 🔥 Highly Recommend 💎 Awesome Card thank you 🔥 😊 Card package nicely. Received what I ordered. thanks so much. So happy this transaction went so well!! Thanks man hope to see you again soon!! 🔥 Awesome! Thank you peaksingles! idk 🤷🏽♂️ why. but when I purchase the card on video it came in the magnetic case but when it came in it didnt have just the card itself. I figured it would've but nope. sucks really wanted it how I purchased it.So sorry this happened mags are only for display and was never intended to be shipped with. That’s my fault for not clarifying that. I’m sorry. Amazing streamer super fast shipping 5 star packaging and amazing vibes don’t miss out on peaks streams! Absolutely awesome!! Someone who truly cares!!
You’re awesome!! Best card show on whatnot!! Thank you peaK
Awesome Cards thank you 🔥 😊 Described accurately and very helpful CRUSADER!!!!!! UR THE MAN! Awsome show 5 🌟for all.♥️🌹Thank you!! Hope you enjoyed! 👍Thank you man! Hope to see you again