Reviews (28,123)LOVE the strawberry Ellis Brooklyn perfume givey so much ❤️ what an amazing givey 😊 Absolutely stunning, sexy, and so pretty!!! Always love my purchase from Britt she has the best beauty products she explains everything more personal talks to her clients and doesn’t call us chat she is so sweet fast shipping thanks girlie Literally the most trustworthy on this app. I dont say that about anyone on here. I know that if I ever have an issue, it’ll be rectified. If I ever accidentally swipe and I’ve been buying all night, it’ll get cancelled. I’m loyal to her. Every single time she goes live, I get so excited that I’m about to get steals and deals. Literally love this channel. I love this little beauty set from PearlRX! The pink mesh makeup bag is so cute and practical, and the MAC 129S Split Fibre Powder and Blush Brush is a great brush to have for everyday makeup. Brit always has such a fun variety of beauty finds in her shows. Thank you, Brit! 💕 I LOVE how you took those pictures so I could review what I purchased so I cooks check them agains the package and I don’t have go back and watch each video! I would give zero stars for the mascara if it was possible. Mascara is no better than a cheap pharmacy brand. Clumps up awfully bad. Seriously disappointed by the purchase. Seller was nice. Not her fault that the product sucks. 😞 Perfect, thank you so much for the givvy! Love it, packaged perfectly, shipping was also super quick! ♥️ 10/10. New to your show but love it so much. Fastest shipping ever and packaged nicely too! sorry just didnt expect the item to be so small. its like a toy for $16. not happy. Always a fun time with Brit and her party. Great beauty finds and love her makeup tutorials... Hands down 1 of the best on Whatnot. I always try to catch her shows. 💖 Great products for great deals…Brit is one of my favorite sellers, always kind, always willing to share her knowledge with us!! 😍😍😍 love everything!! Thanks so much!! Great products. Always a great show. Thoughtfully and carefully packaged. Perfect as always!! 🫶 Perfect! Thank you for the Givvy! It smells amazing!! 🤩 Always love my purchases love the show the host beyond amazing and her products are amazing thank you so much Britt LOVE THIS SELLER! Look no further for all your beauty, skincare, perfume, and beyond needs!! Super fun, educational and enjoyable shows!! Extremely organized, answers all your questions, engages with her audience, always positive vibes. Great variety of products and always at a bargain. What more could you want in a seller. Hope to see you in a live soon. 💝💝💝♥️♥️♥️ Awesome products. Great prices. Amazing seller! Thank you very much for all the incredible products!! Love watching your shows and learning about all the new beauty trends. You are so helpful, genuine, and kind. Everything comes wrapped perfectly and quickly. I highly recommend for all your beauty and skincare needs. ♥️♥️♥️💝💝💝 Couldn’t love the Elemis any more than I do. Thanks for carrying that line. I’m spoiled by the items you offer. Thanks Brit for the super quick shipping and great selection of items. Love everything from your shop. I love the Rose brushes and accessories you offer. You’re a top seller and I love your lives.