Reviews (918)Such an amazing seller and so sweet! She has so many awesome items will be back! 🫶🏼 Star Wars cards arrived safe and sound Love the pins thank you soo much If I had a Pecos dollar bill for every time I’ve had a perfect order from her…. I’d have a billion and one Pecos_dollar_bills. 10/10 great stream! good vibes. Great Star Wars cards at excellent prices! excellent seller. Very sweet, and pins were packaged perfectly. SHE. IS. FABULOUS 👏 highly recommend Great streamer , awesome deals!!! Thank you very much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fantastic seller and person! Love the Pecos family for their cards and pins! With its outstanding product quality and exceptional customer service, Pecos is well-positioned for worldwide expansion.
🐮🌎🐮 Donald and Daisy are fantastic! Love the little ghostie sticker in my box, so cute! Excellent show!!! Thanks!!! Fast shipping, awesome seller! Flawless just like anything you buy from them. Another Givvy and a whole bunch of sweet Star Wars cards for Christmas!!