Reviews (631)Thank you for the giveaway. Great show Thank you for your review IF YOU AINT BUYING IN HIS MYSTERY PACKS WHATCHA DOING??? ⬆️ This right here!!!!! Thank you. Fun show! Well packaged Thank you for your review it is appreciated Great showThank you for your review Very exciting stream. Had some great cards and a wide variety. Cards were packed nicely and shipped very quickly thank you.Thank you very much for your review Love the vibes Thank you we appreciate it. Fast shipping, thanks We try or best to provide the fastest shipping possible. Thank you for your review krypt always a pleasure seeing you in the room Awesome seller. Supports the hobby and takes care of his people!!Thank you j and j always a pleasure having you in the show. Your review is greatly appreciated. overhyped, overpriced junk. no value for what I paid. I am sorry that you feel this way. Thank you for your opinion. Paid over $30 for these cards (with shipping) and the total value for all of them combined might be $15 if I’m lucky. I don’t think it’s right that the sellers can mislead or even say anything about a cards value or make it sound like they are worth a decent price whether they are or not. Won’t buy from this seller again!I agree with you that sellers should not mislead and that is why I make it a point to not indulge in such practices. If you felt this way a simple message to me could have cleared up any misconceptions you may have had. Thank you for your honest review it is appreciated. Great seller. Fast shipping. 🐐 very hard to find a seller with quality like this, as well as prices like this
Thank you. You my good sir are the 🐐. Always a great time in his shows! One of the best on this app; quick & secure shipping with amazing costumer service! Awesome streamer with amazing cards don’t moos an opportunity hereThank you for your review. Like Griz said don’t miss your opportunity. Come on in and visit us we would love to have you. Fast shipping, thanksThank you we try our best to provide the fastest shipping didnt hit the big cards but always a cool showAlways a pleasure to see you in the chat manny.